Discuss Log burner with back boiler and solar system install in South of France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dickspanner

OK, thought I would see if anybody on here can help with this.

I have designed a full system for my house in the south of France which is basically a buffer tank heated via a log burner or solar panels, heating underfloor heating and radiators and to provide hot water.

I have installed all the underfloor heating down to a manifold in the basement and installed service pipes from the basement to the underside of the roof for the solar panels.

I am looking for someone to install the log burner with back boiler and solar buffer tank with all materials supplied and commision the system. I can provide labor for the project and will install all the radiators in the rooms and assist in the plumbing of plastic supply pipes etc.

Regards

Dickspanner

you need to pay a french engineer to do the work iaw their standards and materials they use.

Where in France? I have a chum in the south who may be able to help.

OK, This is back again as I had found a plumber who was an installer of vented and non vented log burners and thermal stores etc. We sorted everything out and now it feels like he is about to let me down at the 11th hour.

So again I am looking for a plumber who can install a Hurcules 30b logburner, Thermal store, Vented system and commsion it all. All work undertaken in South of France. End of October time.

If anybody knows anyone who could help, advice and recommendations would be greatly welcomed.

Cheers

Dickspanner

Howsie,

I am at the place in October, I am about 50km West of Rodez, how far are you away from there?

Cheers

Dickspanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Log burner with back boiler and solar system install in South of France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock