Discuss level 1 and 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gunner0788

Hey guys just wondering what work is involved with the level 1 and 2 diploma?. Is there alot of home work? Its just I work full time an was wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Search facility is your friend or perhaps have a meeting with a college tutor and a cuppa and ask questions.

Thanks for the reply. Search facility?. Do you mean google? I have searched it but doesnt specify whether the work load is large or not. However I will ring a college up. I saw a few peeps on here that had done the same course.

If you can skip the level one and go straight in for the 2.
Level one is literally 'this is a tap', this is a copper pipe..
Most people are able to start at level 2.
Not much in the way of homework. Mainly book reading to keep abreast of things and the odd report, not too much though.
Speak with a college, as its september now is an ideal time to get in otherwise you may have to wait til sept next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to level 1 and 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back