Discuss level 1 and 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gunner0788

Hey guys just wondering what work is involved with the level 1 and 2 diploma?. Is there alot of home work? Its just I work full time an was wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Search facility is your friend or perhaps have a meeting with a college tutor and a cuppa and ask questions.

Thanks for the reply. Search facility?. Do you mean google? I have searched it but doesnt specify whether the work load is large or not. However I will ring a college up. I saw a few peeps on here that had done the same course.

If you can skip the level one and go straight in for the 2.
Level one is literally 'this is a tap', this is a copper pipe..
Most people are able to start at level 2.
Not much in the way of homework. Mainly book reading to keep abreast of things and the odd report, not too much though.
Speak with a college, as its september now is an ideal time to get in otherwise you may have to wait til sept next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to level 1 and 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back