Discuss Less than £100 shower screen that isn't pile of poop? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
If no such thing likely exists, I shall pass on this info to the customer.

I've only fitted about 5 in last 8 years and not supplied any myself or returned to find out how long or well they lasted.

Thanks

I actually hate saying this. But B&Q do one for about £80.00 that is quite good. Very solid. Fitted a few over the last 5 years and never been back to one (but that doesn’t mean much really).:p:p

Cheers mate. I'm inclined to say if you want a cheap one you need to supply it yourself so I'm not responsible. Lovely old lady though, makes you want to be helpful.

I never supply anything from places like B&Q but send customers there to have a look. I am happy to fit them though.

No idea I will have a look once dropped kids off. Didn’t get time yesterday

If no such thing likely exists, I shall pass on this info to the customer.

I've only fitted about 5 in last 8 years and not supplied any myself or returned to find out how long or well they lasted.

Thanks
This is it and they have lowered the price to £62.00

FDA97587-C5AC-4CAC-8438-3B0C4F2FF0D5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Less than £100 shower screen that isn't pile of poop? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber but just need some advice. I've installed a square shower tray in a recess. Walls on both sides. The tray is 900mm wide. I...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock