Discuss Leaking single handle bathroom faucet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine manufacturer. I see how to remove the handle but question the 2 metal rings which are part of the faucet. Do these need to be removed to access the cartridge? If so, how.

I’ve attached 2 pictures to highlight them, one with red arrow and one with yellow arrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Leaking single handle bathroom faucet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My bathroom sink faucet is leaking and I would like to replace the hot ceramic disc stem cartridge (Sepco watermark 15) . I was able to...
Replies
Views
Please can you help. I’m trying to replace the cartridge on our monobloc kitchen mixer tap. I’ve found the secret hexnut and removed the handle...
Replies
Views
Hi. Just joined the forum in the hope of some help removing a shower knob. I have an Axor Starck concealed shower (picture attached) and have...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock