Discuss Le Torre tap cartridge replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goon

My first post - I am a very occasional DIYer, and have never encountered this kind of tap before. (That shows you HOW occasional!)

I have a Le Torre bathroon sink tap with up and down for on and off / left right for hot / cold.

There's slow drip from the fitting, underneath the back of the sink. It's not draining in from the stem hole above. I assume it is the cartridge that needs replacing? (It's not dripping from the tap as most of the web links I can find describe.)
There are two types of cartridge, is it possible to determine which to order without dismantling the tap?
Thanks for any help.
The tap:
2014_12_10_11_11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Le Torre tap cartridge replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello folks, I’m trying to fix this slow leaking tap myself and I’m stuck here. How do I dismantle it further to replace whatever needs replacing...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
D
I’m wanting to replace the single handle cartridge on my basement shower since it no longer allows hot water (sink in same bathroom works fine). I...
Replies
Views
DIYSAM
D
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Back