Discuss Landlord gas cert pricing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

I understand some people don't like discussing money or giving away their prices so I understand if I don't get many replies. If you don't mind sharing, what do you charge for a Landlord gas safety cert?

I have had people say they need a few doing soon but not sure what to charge them.

A service of the main appliance then safety checks on anything else, I find it hard to price.

£75-120 depending on what's to be done (standard appliances)

I always charge for the time to do the job.
I don't have a set price.
There are many folk out there who do this for Peanuts. My view on that is they can keep it!
One chap I know was doing em for £25?

Thanks.

A company I used to work for would charge £75, mostly boiler a boiler and hob. Sometimes there would be a fire also.

£65 boiler
£75 boiler and hob
But I don't do many

Some are easy some you get messed around with collecting keys etc.

Can only afford this stuff.

IMG_0111.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlord gas cert pricing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’ve got a couple of gas safety checks coming up and I’m a bit confused as to whether I need to tick yes or no to the appliance serviced part...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock