Search the forum,

Discuss L shape bath fitting advice. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been doing the whole bathroom up and about to fit an L shaped acryclic bath, i'm going to baton each end of the wall and the against back wall to support it, will i need to frame / uprights the front of it, or will the gloss finished mdf panel be enough? The bath itself has wooden blocks glued in every few hundred mm flush with the bath lip.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Reply to L shape bath fitting advice. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the chances/challenges of switching this round, i.e., fitting the toilet to the inside wall? Here's what I mean: So toilet would be hung from the stud wall, with...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new white PVC joined the existing grey PVC. I cut a hole in the ceiling and could also easily view it with the bath panel off but not access it from there...
Replies
Views
I have a shower over the bath, the tiling was done after the bath was fitted and as far as I can work out there must be a gap between the bath and the wall. During a shower the water drips through the kitchen ceiling below. I have sealed it many, many times, and I've currently resorted to thick...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock