Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 455 - co reading high after purged in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

had my kane 455 calibrated on the 3.4.2014, I've only used it a few times since and today have found that after a purge, co levels hover around 15ppm, it won't go any lower no matter how long I leave it on.

i guessing this needs to be fixed, I've had a problem with this unit before and I was fixed under warranty when it was calibrated. It's only 15 month old

can I get I fixed under warranty again, should think for the money I've paid that it shouldn't have broke 2 so quick

Is it the latest 455 with the dedicated co sensor?
Their Northern service centre no is 01942 873434
Southern is 01707 384834

Have you left it in the van ? i ask cos my cheaper kane gets mardy even left in humid warm conditions (van on rainy summer days) believe it or not. not just cold. Usually get weird co2 on mine.Sent it back 3 times and when it gets there it behaves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 455 - co reading high after purged in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HI all, finished fitting the above boiler yesterday. Straight swap, side access flue with only the elbow off the boiler. Gas pressure 21mbars on full chaff. (right by the supply) when doing the co checked, minimum was as expected- 3ppm, .0.0000, and about 7,8% Max on the other hand was 240ppm...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Equipment The shower (a cold feed electric unit) and the Kingspan tank are on the top floor of a 3 storey building. The Ideal Boiler Logic Heat 15 boiler is on the ground floor. The house is 9 years old in May. Both the boiler and Kingspan tank have been serviced in the last month. The shower...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone on the forum can explain what is happening and how to resolve it. My hot water system uses an air bubble at the top of the hot water tank for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock