Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 455 - co reading high after purged in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

had my kane 455 calibrated on the 3.4.2014, I've only used it a few times since and today have found that after a purge, co levels hover around 15ppm, it won't go any lower no matter how long I leave it on.

i guessing this needs to be fixed, I've had a problem with this unit before and I was fixed under warranty when it was calibrated. It's only 15 month old

can I get I fixed under warranty again, should think for the money I've paid that it shouldn't have broke 2 so quick

Is it the latest 455 with the dedicated co sensor?
Their Northern service centre no is 01942 873434
Southern is 01707 384834

Have you left it in the van ? i ask cos my cheaper kane gets mardy even left in humid warm conditions (van on rainy summer days) believe it or not. not just cold. Usually get weird co2 on mine.Sent it back 3 times and when it gets there it behaves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 455 - co reading high after purged in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock