Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Just a simple thank you in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage and/or save a bunch of money in the process, not to mention that amazing feeling you get once you're done with the repair.
So thank you to all the amazing people that take time out of their day to assist others with their plumbing issues. Faith in humanity restored :)

What a lovely message - I will make sure the forum owner @Dan (he has two others for Tiling and Electricians) see this message.

Have you worked on anything recently?

Reply to Just a simple thank you in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a new homeowner in Arizona, and I have a serious problem with a 10-year-old house my wife and I just bought here. So far we have had...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I live with my family and am to buy my own house soon probably in the next few months. For the past 6 months or so I have been heavily...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyone for reading Looking for peoples views of best setup, location and any points to consider that I don’t mention please 2000 built...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock