Search the forum,

Discuss Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
Hoping for some advice...
I have a Johnson Starley Quantec 24s that provides hot water to a tank and heating via hot air. It has been running great for a couple of years but this morning has started to display errors. If I run the heating the boiler displays error code E16 and if I run the hot water the error code is E03. There was low pressure - around 0.3 - so I bumped that up to 1bar but still the same problems.

The boiler is around 2ish years old. If you need any further info let me know.

I'm away all next week and don't want to leave the wife and kids with no hot water or heating so hoping (praying) someone can help.

Many thanks

JD

Dont be put off by anybody telling you these units are no good. In my opinion they are
really very good but need the right attention. I would get ur phone out right now and get an expert over asap. When I get back I will go over this ..with the correct technical book.
There will be others that know but we are all out work
centralheatking

Reply to Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and replaced the actuator but still no hot water there are no error codes and its at 1.2 preshure Please does anyone have any idea where to go next Thank...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock