Discuss It's hello from me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norfolk plumber

Norfolk plumber,

Hi my name is Tom and I have been doing house renovations and plumbing work for many years now. All ok until my boss decided I needed to learn sealed systems hence my recent post for help in the Central heating area . Any help greatly appreciated. And hi to everyone look forward to participating.
Tom

Welcome along Tom, great place to ask and learn is ukpf.

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's hello from me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back