Discuss Is anybody on new build contract work at present? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Hi,

Is anybody on new build contract work at present and the contractor is looking for subbys?

Time to go back on site! ouch.............

Remember that you need that cscs card now, and site work is not how it used to be...

small world................. wintles called me today!!!!!

Not that desperate though!

Cheers mate

No new build here apart from a couple of self-builds. No contract work at all. Development of 7 houses in town last year and the builder hasn't been able to sell any so they are now rented out to the council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is anybody on new build contract work at present? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for a mathematician amongst you all. one of my engineers on a new build first fix has install a hot running toilet, easilly...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock