Discuss Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked on the net they seemed to have advertised all over the country. We have done well to get an interview what tests do you think they will make us do.

I'm not to sure, companies like national grid make you do a telephone interview, then to an assessment centre then have a formal interview with someone before they tell you you have the job. Could be basic literacy and numeracy and then practical if there is another stage after the interview

You doing anything interesting Derek?
It was an invitation Vern, something to do with Energy Response Force and combined effort to raise awareness about energy efficiency, potential perks for us and WB are backing it, have had a look, committed 2 staff initially, see how it pans out.

It was an invitation Vern, something to do with Energy Response Force and combined effort to raise awareness about energy efficiency, potential perks for us and WB are backing it, have had a look, committed 2 staff initially, see how it pans out.
Nice one...let us know if anything good comes from it

I'm glad you two understand each other, cos I sure as hell don't.

Thank gawd for that, I was starting to think it was an age thing!

Good luck the pair of you!

If you get taken on remember you've a wealth of knowledge and experience on here to take advantage of!

Alright everyone. Got through to the next stage got to go down to Dudley for the day to do different assessments on the 18th. Cheers for the help and that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock