Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss InstallerSHOW Plumbing Trade Show 25th - 27th June 2024 in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Image of InstallerSHOW 2023

Who is going to be going to the InstallerSHOW at the NEC in June 2024?

Registration for the show opens soon and there will be over 600 trade stalls and exhibitors including some of the largest players in the industry such as Fujitsu, Vaillant and Wickes.

There will be opportunities to speak to reps from all the major companies in the trade and have a look at the latest tech and products.

It is free to attend and you can sign up here

Not long to go now until the show. Is anyone from the forum going to be there?

Reply to InstallerSHOW Plumbing Trade Show 25th - 27th June 2024 in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hey Gents. Let me start off this post by saying any advice and comments will be greatly appreciated, an opportunity has presented itself to me...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
C
Sorry about the title but with all the trainees about, I had to grab everyones attention and stand out somehow! I am looking for someone who...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Fancy a day out checking out the latest ideas for home building. The UK's BIGGEST self build show is at NEC ********* will be attending the...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock