Search the forum,

Discuss Immersion size - help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi lads,

just wondering if if anyone could could tell me what size immersion I need for boost and off peak ?

Current immer name Heatre stadia / superloy 2 - 2.3/

What would you guys do regarding the asbestos gasket ?
Also the bottom wire were burnt ...

kind regards
ron

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 23
3kw immersion needed and replace the flex with heat resistant flex of 1.5mm and make sure the connections are screwed up tight.

3kw immersion needed and replace the flex with heat resistant flex of 1.5mm and make sure the connections are screwed up tight.

Hello Stani,

You mean 1.5mm heat resistant wire ?

I will leave this to the electrician who will come anyway as he completely connected the economy 7 wrong.
However, regarding the seals which are asbestos ... just take them out in a safe back ? Where shall I dispose those ones ?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards,

Ron

Hello Stani,

I will leave this to the electrician who will come anyway as he completely connected the economy 7 wrong.
However, regarding the seals which are asbestos ... just take them out in a safe back ? Where shall I dispose those ones ?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards,

Ron

Plume centre doing incoloy, Tesla TIH540 on special offer £16.79 .

Last edited:
Hello Stani,

Thanks for your help

Kind regards,

Ron
Yes, wire/flex 1.5mm will suffice but make sure it is heat resistant, the bit between your fixed cables to the immersion is wired in a flexible cable.but your sparks should know.
Regarding the gasket, I'm not sure I remember these being asbestos, but for the size I would wrap it in a bag and dispose of as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Immersion size - help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock