Discuss i'm too pretty to work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i thought i'd heard it all with peoples excuses for not being able to work, what about this for an excuse, lol

[DLMURL="http://www.perthnow.com.au/business/worklife/london-woman-laura-fernee-says-shes-too-attractive-to-work/story-fnhohetd-1226647294922"]London woman Laura Fernee says she's 'too attractive' to work | Business News | Business and Finance News | | Perth Now[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem even the most attractive women cant help throwing themselves at me i'm now afraid to go into a customers house unless armed with a toolbag full of extra large condoms:bigcry:

is she serious? she looks like mortisha from the Addams family,shes also a magician she has the ability to disappear up her own rse

She just looks like your average 47 year old who looks after herself to me.

Or so i was told ! Thought she was minging ! And as soon as she opened her mouth i just wanted to bury her next to the scum that killed that soldier today !

Done worse but she just loves herself that one. A 10 pinter to listen to the accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i'm too pretty to work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock