Currently reading:
i'm too pretty to work

Discuss i'm too pretty to work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i thought i'd heard it all with peoples excuses for not being able to work, what about this for an excuse, lol

[DLMURL="http://www.perthnow.com.au/business/worklife/london-woman-laura-fernee-says-shes-too-attractive-to-work/story-fnhohetd-1226647294922"]London woman Laura Fernee says she's 'too attractive' to work | Business News | Business and Finance News | | Perth Now[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem even the most attractive women cant help throwing themselves at me i'm now afraid to go into a customers house unless armed with a toolbag full of extra large condoms:bigcry:

is she serious? she looks like mortisha from the Addams family,shes also a magician she has the ability to disappear up her own rse

She just looks like your average 47 year old who looks after herself to me.

Or so i was told ! Thought she was minging ! And as soon as she opened her mouth i just wanted to bury her next to the scum that killed that soldier today !

Done worse but she just loves herself that one. A 10 pinter to listen to the accent.

tamz aint proud, and he isnt selfish, gave himself to anyone years ago:)

Obviously her problems are in her head!
I bet if there were interviews with her x-work colleagues they'd be hilarious.

... pppp.jpg

She's demented and needs help. I'd still hit it, but I would feel ashamed in the morning!

According to match the article she's only 30 something. Looks well into the forties in my opinion

Tou know what it could be Michael Jackson! I've heard people say he's not dead.

And we know he was a fan of disguises...

any time any plaice for croppie, i hear he is always carping on whilst he flounders in his bath,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i'm too pretty to work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock