Discuss Ideal Mexico super rs75 not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
pilot light is working fine,

at first i thought it had something to do with the 3 port valve as the lever had no resistance, but then realised that when controls are calling the pump comes on with hw or ch so i presume its working ok..

could it be a weak pump? gas valve?

whats the best way to test im not a pot shot engineer i like to be sure before i let my tools loose :83:

thanks

This is open forum, need to ask in the private gsr section.

How familiar are you with how this appliance operates g60rge? Your initial post has me wondering :)! I know we all have to learn and start somewhere ... here's not a bad place to do so IMHO However, forgive me, my 'hold back with the answers' radar is flashing :)

Might be that it's just an older design appliance ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico super rs75 not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry but im after a bit of advice. I have a problem where my boiler randomly fires up 2/3/4 times a day when there is no call for heat...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back