Discuss ideal condenser boiler and honeywell 3 slider timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I'm after a helpful engineer..i have moved into a house and have an old looking ideal condenser boiler HE15P and I have a ho****er tank and 3 slider timer Honeywell thing in my airing cupboard,i have my ho****er slid to off and heating on twice,,but I ALWAYS have ho****er,its boiling hot at all times of the day,im baffled,im going through gas and electric like its water its getting beyond a joke,i want it so I only have hot water when the timer says so,please help,,any advise would be appreciated..thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal condenser boiler and honeywell 3 slider timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
hello I have a Worcester greenstar 18Ri with a Honeywell st6400c timer next to the boiler and a dial thermostat down stairs. it is a system boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock