Search the forum,

Discuss How to report a review site? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buzzingwithlife

Hi Everyone, to my knowledge a review site is for good and bad reviews right? Not in the case of trust pilot and which who only seem to post good reviews and when you post a bad one you get an email saying they have had to remove it. Why is this and how do I report these sites?

Only thing I can think of is Trading Standards. If they don't publish negative reviews (unless they are libellous) then their site could be accused of misleading the public.
I assume you have tried contacting Trust Pilot to ask why your negative review was removed?

Only thing I can think of is Trading Standards. If they don't publish negative reviews (unless they are libellous) then their site could be accused of misleading the public.
I assume you have tried contacting Trust Pilot to ask why your negative review was removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to report a review site? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to this forum and new to plumbing. Only just passed Level One plumbing. I am having to go back and look at a leak from the back of a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock