Search the forum,

Discuss How to bleed a radiator like this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, we have one radiator in our house that is different to the others, and I can see no obvious way of bleeding.

I've included a pic of the top of the radiator, the other side of has the same sort of valve albeit on the other panel.

Thanks

IMG_20181101_074853.jpg

Looks like one of the modern Myson round top rads.
If you contact Myson or a merchant that supplies those rads, you can get new complete vents for them.
Probably Myson will post you a few

Looks like one of the modern Myson round top rads.
If you contact Myson or a merchant that supplies those rads, you can get new complete vents for them.
Probably Myson will post you a few
Remind me on Monday and I will see if I have one in the garage as long as you don’t live 70000 miles away.

Reply to How to bleed a radiator like this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock