Discuss How much do you charge for oil related work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

All being well I should be registering with OFTEC in early month and it looks like I have my first oil boiler install booked in after that. Do you oil qualified bods charge the same as your normal daily rate for oil work or do you find you can charge a bit of a premium? Would be interested to know!

Oil installs, normally priced as full days at daily rate (generous), 10% on boiler and 30% on everything else then ÂŁ80 for commission and notify.

Nothing extra for the hernia ops after shifting oil combi's around (I don't have a skateboard!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much do you charge for oil related work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back