Discuss How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note.
What if any door locks do you lot suggest.

Was looking at Stop-Lock on the bay.....any good ???

They look like the cheap ones on there with a lick of high viz paint...???

It was these. They look tough enough and a good dererent

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402950411662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402950411662.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 234
But they are the dogs booolax

Your damned if you do damned if you dont lol....always some scroat too happy to relieve you of your hard earned.
Think id rather take the chance...

Your damned if you do damned if you dont lol....always some scroat too happy to relieve you of your hard earned.
Think id rather take the chance...

Yeh defo mate.

Think ill get some magnetics made up for night time parking....should deter most..

"CARE HOME BED SHEET CLEANING"

"Competence for incontinence"

Maybe more effective than a

" I really do leave tools on the van as im really too flippin lazy to do owt else really like "

.....your thoughts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So it is time for me to scrap my vivaro which has just be written off my the insurance company after someone crashed into the van while parked...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for...
Replies
Views
Hi again Second belfast sink related question, but different enough from the first to require a new thread... Our preference is for the sink to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock