Discuss How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
what make of vans that ermi

what make of vans that ermi

Nissan nv200 toolbox edition ladders and cm35 under main floor.

Rear right has all day to day trays Yorkshire comp screws specials (micro / iron / 35mm plus )

Above that clips, boiler spares, washers, valve seats, condensate fittings, radio jaw droppers hex set

Rear rite , core bits, 2 cases of miscellaneous crap. Two tool cases

Soldering tray.

Front left van vault - crammed with goodies

Klm's 5 core 3 core controls and blue roll. Rubber matts and runners 3kva tranny

Front right.

Sand cement, grinders sockets blow heater extensions 6kva tranny sump pump, roll of 8&10 towels sheets Hoover and bigger hand tools ( 3 wheel and rigids hammers )

Last edited by a moderator:
Some massive vans here...heheee

Are you guys trying to make up for some kind of deficiency :D

just throw it in ... it all gets mixed up when you hand brake it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So it is time for me to scrap my vivaro which has just be written off my the insurance company after someone crashed into the van while parked...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for...
Replies
Views
Hi again Second belfast sink related question, but different enough from the first to require a new thread... Our preference is for the sink to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock