Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How do I get this off ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreadnought

How do I get this anti-flood (thanks Chalked) valve off ??

A special wrench ?

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 136
Just with a pair or water pump pliers. It shouldn't be too tight and should have a rubber washer inside.

Water-Pump pliers ?

Blimey, an education. Never would have thought...off to screwfix tomorrow.

Thanks Chalked !

Basically anything big enough to get round it and grip onto it.

even at towel over nut and a good hand grip...pretend you are holding on to ya wallet...

:conehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I get this off ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am changing my bathtub faucet and the spout came off but there is a fitting stuck to the end that will not come off any ideas how to get...
Replies
Views
Help. So I’m trying to fit a shower in a bathroom in an old tenement flat in Edinburgh. Unfortunately the thread on the air off valve has broken...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock