Discuss how can i connet water booster for 2 tanks ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marksaayem

hi plumbers , if its possible i want to know how to use one water booster for two tanks,

Elaborate please

We need more information here op.

Could give you incorrect or contradictory information otherwise!

I have two tanks. Upper tank is connected to booster but I want to connect the lower tank but without mixing up the two tanks water because upper has a water treatment system. I use booster not to fill up just to supply toilets. Thanks to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Howsie. I'm a welder as well. Welders never call but keep trying to accomplish a nice job.

Seven posts and I'm still not sure what you are trying to achieve.
:confused:

Seven posts and I'm still not sure what you are trying to achieve.
:confused:

Thanks for concern. I find out that I can't connect one booster for two tanks to drain water. Because booster will take from both tanks and that's not what I need. The only one solution is to buy another booster to solve my problem. Thanks for all

Thanks for concern. I find out that I can't connect one booster for two tanks to drain water. Because booster will take from both tanks and that's not what I need. The only one solution is to buy another booster to solve my problem. Thanks for all

Boosting supply to toilets ? Yeh ur not going to have noises and problems. Water hammer any one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how can i connet water booster for 2 tanks ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is it possible for chlorine content in mains water to be increase when everyone has been connected to the mains supply after being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock