Discuss hot water failing - Worcester Greenstar 24i boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mc55

hmmm for the last two days, we've had two showers where the hot water has cut out. We have a worcester Greenstar 24i boiler, which is around 3.5 years. It started hot, as normal and then cuts out after about 5 mins, runs stone cold and then comes back to warm gradually. We have hot water from our sink tap.

Does it sound like a job for an expert - a new diaphragm maybe ??

If yes, how can I find a corgi-registered / reliable / good plumber in Sheffield, UK ... don't want to call one of these companies that charge an enormous call out fee - want a proper tradesman.

We're not terribly good at fixing things, but we did manage with the great advice last winter when the condensing pipe froze :)

This would be a job for an expert

Im sure someone from your local area is on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water failing - Worcester Greenstar 24i boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back