Discuss Hot water cutting out on combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all I've got a combi boiler and when I run the hot tap the boiler fires up for about 20 seconds then cuts out for about the same time and basically just running hot and cold not funny if you are in the shower ha ha . Any ideas what could be problem. Oh the heating is working ok. Thanks

Reply to Hot water cutting out on combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock