Discuss honywell 3 port valve running hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jacks

just replaced the motor because it was getting hot , new one does the same is this normal, as far as I can work out the motor has to keep running to keep the valve open because of the return spring, is this right, valve works okay with the motor or with the manual lever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honywell 3 port valve running hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back