Discuss Honeywell Valve Not Working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MAN position doesn't trigger the switch, the motor has to power it fully open for that to happen.

That's stupid Draytons do that's the point of manual on the valves

Its much easier to put the lever in MAN than taking the actuator off surely.

Don't know about Honeywells but Drayton one push there off take less than a couple if seconds

Don't know about Honeywells but Drayton one push there off take less than a couple if seconds[/QUOT
Holding the valve in the MAN position will not fire the boiler but your water will get hot when your heating is on.
This is the only way I can get hot water - when the valve is in the manual position. The problem is, it obviously switches the heating on as well. I would like the water/heat to work independently but I can't get the hot water to work in the auto position. I can hear a clicking sound from the Nest control box but the valve does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell Valve Not Working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
I want to swap a K1 radiator with a P+, the same size on a combi system. Can i turn off both valves, remove the existing radiator, put the new one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock