Discuss Hi everyone, newbie first post. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppa Spike

Young as you feel
Hi Everyone, newbie first post.
Plumbing back ground, just completed gas foundation course and after a mentor. Is there anyone local to Coalville LE67 that can help with portfolio. Don't want paying to work with you, just the experience with gas enginner.? Can anyone help please?

hello and welcome

Welcome poppa spike...maybe ask if you can put a card asking for help in your local plumbers merchants or cafes where you see plumbers vans outside ...best of luck regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi everyone, newbie first post. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock