Discuss Hi every body - new to forums so apologies in advance if I am annoying ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone can unravel the mysteries of water (and making it go where I want, when I want and as fast as I want) !!!

Welcome Niixsy ask away to our team of enlightened one's and they shall solve all the mysteries your heart desire's barring gas enquiries unless you're gassafe registered......regards Turnpin:welcome:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi every body - new to forums so apologies in advance if I am annoying ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I am not a plumber but want some help finding at what torque at which the PRV's bell housing screwed to the valve body. can the plastic bell...
Replies
Views
Nik Tribhuvan
N
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock