Discuss Hi all!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BIG G

I completed C&G 6129 last year at wigan and leigh college last term and am now doing level 3 at the same college, also looking to work for someone (even for free!!!!) so that i can get my NVQ's, cause i'am a driving instructor at the moment i would work mainly evenings and weekends to alow for this. so if anyone wants some help, or knows of someone who wants help in the greater manchester area, then i'am you man! Barring that, great to be here!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock