Not open for further replies.
S

steph

hello all total newbie desperate for advice lol

Hi steph

Welcome to the forums

Hope you find the help you are looking for
:)

thanks puddle but im not having much luck as of yet and this course work ive got seems to be really hard.i think i might of bitten off more than i can chew but ive signed up now so will have to try it

the 6129 fuzzy. i was wondering if there was a mock test out there i could use

I did 6129 and i bought some jtl revision books. There are others out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock