Discuss Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nugeno9

First time poster looking for help. I know nothing about boilers and have just moved into a new property.

This morning we got up and there was no hot water or heating. We have a Greenstar RI by Worcester Boiler (not a combi)

By the water tank we have a Frequency Receiver that is showing a flashing battery light on the screen.

Does anyone have any idea what i need to do? please put it in an idiots guide if at all possible.

Thanks for any help offered in advance.

cheers

welcome to the forum. Why not download the instruction manual from the manufacturers website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back