Discuss Help please Alkathene 21 to copper15 mm reducer leaking hissing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope pic worked this is leaking was just wondering if they need replacing after so long leaking at top over the white insert

Any help appreciated

IMG_2480.JPG

Looks like a bodge up white part shouldn't be visible, replace whole fitting using the correct adaptor to copper pipe.

:D needs replacing also needs a copper transition sleeve/piece in the top and not a normal 20mm insert

Ok I'll go and try and get a replacement tomorrow could this get worse like blow off while I'm in bed lol I'll turn water off from outside if that's the case

Many thanks for replys

Yes it could and agree turn the water off outside

Lol must have been when house was built 11 years ago I don't no what it's meant to look like just thought it shouldn't be leaking

On the black gunked up part to says 21-15 Universal
Can't see much else down hole don't think it's 25mm copper pipe looks flexi

IMG_2478.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please Alkathene 21 to copper15 mm reducer leaking hissing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am looking to replace radiator as the old threaded valve is shot on this old building but it is attached to what looks like 1 inch...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock