Discuss hello :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smallcat

Hello plumbng experts, I've just joined up as I have a specific problem with the showers in my rental home and I hope you might be able to offer some advice. I've just posted in the shower forum. Hope you can help me :)

Hi smallcat

Welcome to the forums ,hope you enjoy

Am sure one of the members will be able to help you out with your shower issue
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock