Discuss hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiveton Gas

Hello to all my name is matthew i run mu own plumbing and heating business in sheffield yorkshire , i am gas registered full domestic ACS tickets i am currently training in the new renewables market ie solar, air source ect.

I have come to this forum to help other like minded plumbers gas fitters to share knowledge and technical abilty with each other.

Look foward to talkin to you

Thanks

Matthew

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello kiveton Gas, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi Matthew

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy ,feel free to get involved :)

welcome.gif

Hello, Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will find all the help to aid in your journey.

transvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back