Search the forum,

Discuss Heimier Remote TRV: As rare as hens teeth, or am I looking in the wrong places? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harlequin

Hi,

I have an underfloor water heating system. A Heimier remote TRV is located close to the heating manifold, in order to regulate the temperature of the water flowing through the system.

I now need to replace the TRV - just the thermostatic screw on 'head' (if they come separately), complete with wire to link to the remote sensor.

Questions: 1) Any one know where I can source one of these Heimier remote TRVs (I live in SW London). It's proving tricky to find one. 2) As an alternative, are there any other brands of remote TRV that have thermostatic heads that will fit the Heimier male screw fitting on the metal valve?

All responses much appreciated.

Thanks.

Uponor use a remote trv on some of their underfloor heating manifolds.

Thanks for the responses so far. Have had a tip that Pipe Centre may stock them, so off to check. Will also check the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heimier Remote TRV: As rare as hens teeth, or am I looking in the wrong places? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Bought a house recently, and we have been having the most frustrating issue with a very loud humming noise that intermittently comes and...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi, A bit of background first I have a air source heat pump, downstairs is all underfloor heating and controlled by individual room thermostats...
Replies
Views
When I moved into my bungalow 10 years ago the central heating was a nightmare. Hot water cylinder on the ground floor and presumably lack of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock