Discuss heatmax gas probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

metaldust9

any one had any problems with the gas nuts on the heatmax or duotec coming loose after a few days had 3 up to now and mate tightened one on a boiler and the same with him its a bit scary so gunner ring baxi

Fitted 50 DuoTecs over last 11 months no problems like that. Is it the old rubber washer or the new fibre washers

fibre washers everytime,could just be bad batch toddy ,could understand once but 3 times

hi mate rung potterton/baxi today they not had it before but said they will keep a check as i said ive had 3 it happen to and defo tightened them properly and done tightness test etc they said could be bad batch of fitings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatmax gas probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock