Discuss Heading to Torremolinos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm heading over there next week with d kids. Any good spots t go to ye can recommend would b appreciated.

We were there about 6 weeks ago mate , IMO all good , its a long walk but have a walk onto Benalmadena . Do NOT miss Benalmadena marina , lovely spot . Bus on to Marbs would be about 1 hour ish , maybe a bit more .

Thanks staying near benalmadena marina in sol Timor. Looking for a few days away now

Buy the 3 park ticket to Selwo Safari park, Cable car & Sea world. 3 great days out especially if you do the safari as well. Go to the Sea world to see the dolphin show and while you're there spend a couple of hrs in the great park opposite, fantastic cactus gardens and lake and wild rabbits and birds all over the park. and don't miss the cable car up the mountain and see the wild bird show it a right experience. The crazy golf is good at the end far end of the benalmadena marina in the fish place cant remember its name but they have loads of fish, snakes, bats n thing to see with a crazy golf at the end. Also the dolphin boat trip is good to see the dolphins in the wild. don't bother with the ferry to fuengirola not much there and far cheaper to get the bus. If you fancy a treat have a day trip to Gibraltar and go inside the rock and see the monkeys. Enjoy my friend I love the place.

Fair play t ye lads. I will try my best to hit a good few of those spots.
Am looking forward t heading off on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heading to Torremolinos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Back