Discuss Haven't eaten these in about 30 years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

True lancastrian delicacy. Cant find them anywhere else and the yorkshire missus has never heard of them.

kudos points for any non lancastrian who can name em and when they're traditionally eaten.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 114
Are they split pea's...traditionally eaten with your roast without the Yorkshire...lol regards Turnpin:8:

Look like dried peas. Need soaking and boiling, ready for the fish and chips :)

Looks like rabbit droppings ,,,,,,, but i tasted my first reeces pieces today mmmmmm

parched peas

Soak em for 24 hrs then boilem and add loads of vinegar and eat em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Haven't eaten these in about 30 years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
We live in a terraced row (SW London) and our neighbours are currently in the process of finalising their extension. There is a potential...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
    • Love
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Plumbers Category So please do nominate yourself (we can't nominate on your behalf, we haven't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock