Discuss Halstead heap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Been asked to take a look at a halstead Eden VbX 30

no heating or hot water

all Ntcs ok and flue sensor (checked anyway) ok

external pump spins prior to going to 1 lockout code

im a bit stumped with this. The only other thing would be pcb I think.
only second time I've dealt with one of these sheds. Any ideas appreciated

Last time I had a problem with this boiler I called technical for help and the guy on the end of the phone advised me to fit a new boiler as they are awful and parts are expensive. Really inspires confidence when the maniufacturers technical team don't even want to help you fix it haha. Got a boiler swap out of it though.

To be honest the other time I can across one of these IT was ripped out

They are garbage, technical is garbage, parts are expensive garbage,
Technical is 70+p per minute, to tell you they have no idea, Glen Dimplex bought them and threw all the info away.
Even Biasi or Heatline would be an upgrade.

Last one I did it was the PCB & Pump due to cost of parts (Expensive) we replaced the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead heap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Potterton gold Heat only driving me mad, would appreciate if anyone has any ideas on this one as boiler cutting out after 10-15secs...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Hi, im new here but would appreciate some advice on a strange boiler fault I'm experiancing. With boiler in summer position H/W works fine, boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock