Discuss Had a rubbish day, but this cheered me up :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I've been a miserable so and so all day at work today because the office put me in a horrible part of birmingham :-(

I've had customers that wanted everything covered for 10 quid a month, people that kept running hot taps while I was working on the boiler (that is my pet hate)

then I got stuck in traffic on the way home, but seeing this road name made my laugh all the way home :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 66
A posh customer was telling me about her holiday to sandy balls the other day. I had to stop myself laughing.

I've been a miserable so and so all day at work today because the office put me in a horrible part of birmingham :-(

I've had customers that wanted everything covered for 10 quid a month, people that kept running hot taps while I was working on the boiler (that is my pet hate)

then I got stuck in traffic on the way home, but seeing this road name made my laugh all the way home :)

So your favourite mod ringing you for a chat didn't put a smile on your face?

Turn the cold off at the boiler

I do it sometimes. I was working on an old ferroli and everytime she ran the tap it cut the heating off. Then I had to wait for that three minute delay to start my FGA again :-(

This has just cracked me up as well, where a thread title has been cut short on the central heating forum :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 42

That's funny Tom, but there aint no way I'm going to "like" that. Lol
Was next street called Zeb close?

One of my pet hates as well! I hate it even more when they turn the hot tap off when your gas rating!

you were in a horrible part of birmingham, that covers about 99% of it then. my last visit there was sparkhill what a lovely area that is!

I hate it when the stop tap doesn't turn off fully, so you leave the tap open down stairs. The first thing you know is waters coming through where your working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Had a rubbish day, but this cheered me up :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock