Search the forum,

Discuss grundfos pump switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solohound

is it possible to change the electric switch and speed control on a grundfos pump and if so how to do it

it is a grundfos tf110 and the three way switch is not working

it is a grudfos tf110 and the three way switch will not turn the pump on the pump turns manually ok

Unlikely the speed selector has failed. Much more likely the windings have failed. You're looking at a new pump.

You might be lucky. A merchants may still have these on the shelves but it's more likely you're going to be fitting a smart pump.

More expensive initially but it'll save you money in the long run.

pump works if you put pressure on the switch ie push the white slotted switch with a screwdriver

Ok. Still not a replaceable part unfortunately, you're still looking at a new pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grundfos pump switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock