Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos Alpha 2 Wiring Connector in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed? It's an expensive plug, costing as much as a used Alpha pump. Suppliers of refurbished pumps don't supply a plug. Fine if it is a Grundfos like for like replacement, but if the pump is an upgrade you need a plug. It makes the economics of fitting a Grundfos pump far less attractive. Anyone know if these same plugs are used on other model pumps, or know of a reasonably priced source please? This form of connector really should be standardised.

Not sure what to say, guess thats a hurdle of fitting refurbished/used parts.

Small pumps are in the region of £200 and a replacement connector new, prob about £30. Must be able to find one on a second hand site.

Not sure what to say, guess thats a hurdle of fitting refurbished/used parts.

Small pumps are in the region of £200 and a replacement connector new, prob about £30. Must be able to find one on a second hand site.
Just looked you are right somewhere around £30

Reply to Grundfos Alpha 2 Wiring Connector in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock