Discuss Grohe vitalio joy 260 shower rail too long in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Craigsg

We've just purchased a grohe vitalio joy 260 not realising the shower riser rail is not adjustable and it is too long/tall for our shower it hits the ceiling. Grohe say you cannot cut the rail/pipe and must purchase a smaller one off them.. has anyone cut one shorter before and been ok?

No, but put up a picture of the relative mating parts - I have successfully done this on what I imagine to be a similar set-up on a Hansgrohe shower (there was only 1mm of coverage so the cut had to be executed and finished extremely carefully)

Reply to Grohe vitalio joy 260 shower rail too long in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
We've recently just moved into our recently renovated home and we've found out that we've got some interesting plumbing issues, the first one is...
Replies
Views
Ak ammo
A
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock