Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Good day that ended proper sh@t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
First job, fit a rad in a conservatory. Got there later than expected thanks for ****ing plumb centre taking over half an hour to give me a length of capping !!! Made it up though by pulling me finger out an finished it an alright time.

had to drive a bit then to do a breakdown, in an out job which was good.

getting ahead of myself now so I brought two of tomorrow jobs forward an got them boxed off. I was then about to call in to a GSC on me way home an do that aswell and give myself a bit of a chance to sort a few Christmas last bits I need to get.

she rung me hysterical, she'd just got in an the neighbour had called an said her cat had been ran over today, it more or less died shortly afterwards in the neighbours arms.

shes in bits, her little girl is distraught in her nans an now tomorrow we face a trip to the vet an everything has kind of went out of the window now, my invoicing tonight, work tomorrow an everything else really.

sh@te when ye see people really upset an there is nothing ye can do, sorry for being the bar humbug by the way

Sorry to hear that, pets become part of the family so horrible when they die like that.

Hope tomorrow's better.

P.S. What's a length of capping?

Sorry to hear that. Cr@ppy thing to happen at any time, let alone just before Xmas.

I'd be devastated if anything happened to my dog she's my best mate. You have my sympathies

Pipe trunking.

me mums cat died the other week an now hers been run over by someone in a van. She's crucifying herself now saying she shouldn't of let her out, it's her fault ??

nothing you can say or do really is there, grim

As said pets are a part of the family. Its not nice when you lose them.

Hate hearing anything like that - regarding the cat. All animals are innocent and deserve full respect.

As for PlumbCentre, if it's the one in Walton then I know what you mean, refuse to even bother with their slow asses anymore.

My mate reckons cats are alright, but dogs are fascists.....

you you ever seen a police cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good day that ended proper sh@t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock